The Design Department
Comprising engineers and technicians, it is dedicated to the research and development of innovative technical solutions in terms of thermal qualities, acoustics, and ergonomics. It develops tailor-made solutions for specific sites.
Over 30 patents filed and innovative concepts
Many concepts are patented, making Profils Systèmes a standard in the aluminium joinery market :
- Highly energy-efficient products,
- System windows with up to eight sections;
- Large aluminium sliding bay-windows up to 3m,
- Jaya® minimalised closing frame junction/connecting
- Sliding, corner sliding, sliding-fixed, lifting, etc.
- Windows (visible, minimalist or concealed),
- Verandas (classic or flat roof),
- Outdoor products (adjustable or retractable pergolas, gazebos, carports, etc.).
An integrated test bench
The Design Office has an approved test bench that allows it to carry out A.W.W. tests. (Air Water Wind) and to test all of the new products that it develops before they are brought into conformity with the standards in force by recognised organisations (CSTB, CEBTP).
Integrated into the heart of the design office, the professional technical hotline is a real support for our partners.
Production of technical catalogues
The Design Office also produces and updates technical catalogues and product newsletters for carpentry professionals.
Software setup - BIMobject
A true support service for all of its partners' projects, the Design Office sets up software to assist in manufacturing and costing of any aluminium joinery project.
Its latest ranges of joinery are integrated into BIMobject