- Windows and French Windows
- Sliding Bays and Concealed
- Winter gardens
- Traditional doors
- Big traffic door
- Gates and Fences
- Swimming Pool Balustrades
- Joinery accessories
- Photovoltaic Solutions
The insulation insert allows to obtain thermal performances.
Tanagra photovoltaics facade
The aluminum solar facade
Available in grid version, horizontal frames and skylight
The TANAGRA® curtain wall is a thermal insulation facade system.
The structure is composed of 52 mm wide tubular Mullions and Transoms.
Rabbet expanders are added to mullions and transoms to integrate junction box of photovoltaic panels. Theese expanders are used with serreurs and caps of 80 mm, especially adapted which allow to conceal cables.
It's possible to integrate many different kind of vents (French casement, turn & tilt opening, top hung and bottom hinge, fireman access, hinged windows and sliding windows).
8 mm to 36 mm
All modules are available: :
* Simple glazing (example : 44.2, 44.4, 55.2)
* Double glazing, Ug insulation rating until 1.1W/m².K (exemple : 44.2/16/4 or 44.2/16/44.2)
* Triple glazing, Ug insulation rating until 0.5W/m².K on clear generator, 5 types of photovoltaic cells are available: polycrystalline, monocrystalline, high output…
Modules allow lighting as classical glazing. Expander grooves are added to transoms and mullions to integrate photovoltaic junction boxes.